WHY THE Y?
The YMCA is more than a gym.
When you join the Y, you're joining a community organization that offers health, hope, and opportunity:
Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
People from all backgrounds come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
Find a membership that fits you!
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- Over 250 Free Group Fitness Classes each month with convenient drop-in schedules
- State of the art Wellness Center including exercise machines, free weights, resistance training equipment and more
- Nationwide Membership gives you access to other YMCAs in Central Wisconsin and throughout the U.S.
- Complimentary Wellness Center Orientation
- Free Smart Start session with a certified personal trainer to help you get started
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and many more
- Free guest passes to bring a friend
- Free Drop-In childcare (Family and Single Parent Family Memberships only)
To join, stop by the Stevens Point Area YMCA on 1000 Division Street, Stevens Point, WI to complete an application and take a facility tour!
Not a member yet? Visit the YMCA with a one-day pass:
YOUNG ADULT (19-24)
(25 and older)
(Photo ID is required for those 16 years and older)